This Chocolate Hazelnut Smoothie Bowl made with cacao and roasted hazelnuts tastes just like Nutella, but healthier. Its a gluten free and vegan breakfast that comes together in just 5 minutes making it the perfect way to start the day!
- 2 bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1/4 cup roasted hazelnuts
- 1 tbsp raw cacao
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 3 Mejdool dates, pitted
- Toppings: 1 sliced banana, 1/4 cup chopped roasted hazelnuts, 2 tbsp chopped dark chocolate, 2 tsp hemp hearts, 2 tsp cocoa nibs
- Add frozen bananas, hazelnuts, cacao, almond milk, and dates to blender. Blend on high until smooth. Divide between two bowls.
- Top smoothie with banana slices, chopped hazelnuts, dark chocolate, hemp hearts, and cocoa nibs.
- Serve immediately.
Keywords: smoothie bowl, breakfast, vegan, chocolate, hazelnut