TGIF!! This week has been sooo busy. Aside from the usual everyday life things, I have two events that I am making desserts for, deadlines to meet with some companies I am collaborating with, my cousin's baby shower, and my mom is in NYC for Mother's Day. With lots of planning and organizing, I am keeping it all together.
I'm going to keep this post short since I have a cake waiting to get decorated so, let's jump right into this week's Friday Favorites.
- I don't think I would have made it through this week without my planner. I bought this specific one last December but you can find similar ones on Amazon or Etsy. I also love this Kate Spade Planner. It's so cute and includes fun pages and quotes.
- Hydration is key for getting through the hot summer months. This is such a cute and fun way to keep your guests hydrated if you are hosting a BBQ or get-together. You can find these items and sooo many more at Target. Plus they have a special Mother's Day Kitchen sale going on until tomorrow (5/13/2017) where you can save up to 20% off of top brands like KitchenAid and Ninja!
- I absolutely LOVE this look by Andee Layne. It's perfect for a spring or summer brunch with girlfriends. Plus those shoes look comfortable enough to wear everyday.
- I eat hemp hearts daily. Usually in my oatmeal or sprinkled on top of yogurt. They are great on smoothie bowls or you can even grab a handful for an on-the-go snack. My favorite are these from Manitoba Harvest. They are protein packed and full of healthy omega-3's and 6's.
- I find myself spending a lot of time reading the articles posted on Goop. If you guys aren't familiar with Goop, it is Gwenyth Paltrow's lifestyle site where she shares lots of interesting reads about health, fitness, food, products, and everyday life. This week I loved "Eat This for Healthy Hair" which includes a Top 10 list for healthier hair.
OK, that's it for today, guys. I hope everyone has a great weekend! 🙂