The ultimate summer time drink - Fresh Peach Margaritas are refreshing, perfectly sweet, and so easy to make!
- 4 large peaches, peeled and pitted
- 4 oz Torani Peach Syrup
- juice of 1 lime
- 8 oz silver tequila
- 4 oz triple sec
- coarse sugar
- lime wedges and peach slices, for garnish
- Place peaches, peach syrup, and lime juice in blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a pitcher and mix in tequila and triple sec.
- Rub a lime wedge along the rim of your glasses. Dip each glass into the coarse sugar. Fill glasses with ice and pour in margarita mixture. Garnish with a lime wedge and a peach slice.