These White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies are buttery, chewy, and a delicious treat. Made with nutty macadamia nuts and melt in your mouth white chocolate, these white chocolate cookies are seriously addicting!
- 3/4 cup (170 g) butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup (56 g) canola oil
- 1 cup (220 g) dark brown sugar
- 1 cup (220 g) granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups (375 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups (300 g) white chocolate chips
- 1 cup (128 g) macadamia nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the softened butter and oil into the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Add the two sugars and beat on low speed until light and creamy, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract to the butter/sugar mixture. Beat well to combine.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to the butter mixture and mix on low speed until a dough forms.
- Finally, add the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts. Mix on low until they are evenly distributed throughout the cookie dough.
- Use a medium cookie scoop to drop 1 1/2 tablespoon-sized dough balls onto parchment lined baking sheets. Place the cookie dough balls 2 inches apart (no more than 8 cookies per tray).
- Bake the cookies in your preheated oven for 11-12 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- *This recipe makes about 48 cookies, but can be easily halved to make 24 cookies.
- Store: Store your cookies covered in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
- Freeze: You can freeze baked cookies or unbaked cookie dough balls for up to 3 months.
- Make ahead: To make cookies in advance, prepare the cookie dough balls and freeze them in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Once completely frozen, pack the cookie dough balls into an airtight container or freezer bar to freeze up to 3 months. Once you are ready to bake, remove the frozen cookie dough from the freezer and bake at 350ºF. Add 2-3 minutes to your baking time.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 154
- Sugar: 13 g
- Sodium: 53 mg
- Fat: 8 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 19 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 15 mg
Keywords: white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, cookies, white chocolate, chewy cookies, bakery style cookies