How to Assemble the Perfect Fall Harvest Cheese Board
This easy and impressive Fall Harvest Cheese Board is perfect for parties, holidays, and get-togethers! Here are all of my tips and tricks for putting together the perfect appetizer.
- 4 oz Montchevre® Natural Goat Cheese Log
- 4 oz Montchevre® Honey Goat Cheese Log
- Baguette slices
- Assortment of crackers
- Variety of fruits: grapes blackberries, figs, dried figs, apples, pears, pomegranate, dates, etc.
- Cured meats: salami prosciutto, capocollo, etc.
- Jam preserves, or honey
- Roasted nuts
- A few sprigs of fresh thyme or rosemary
Begin by placing cheeses and any items that require bowls around the board.
Arrange sliced bread and crackers near the cheese.
Place cured meats on the board next.
Add larger fruits like bunches of grapes and sliced figs.
Fill in empty spaces with smaller fruits like berries and dried fruit.
Add a few sprigs of herbs for a pop of color and serve!
Let us know how it was and tag @bakedambrosia on Instagram