Smooth and creamy Chai Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake Tarts are a total crowd pleaser and the perfect Thanksgiving dessert!
This post has been sponsored by Kraft Foods. All thoughts and opinions are my own
I’m SO excited to finally share these pumpkin tartlets with you!
They are smooth and creamy and perfectly spiced. Complete with a crunchy gingersnap cookie pecan crust! As we get into November and with the holidays coming up, I am already planning my Thanksgiving menu.
I love cheesecake, and pumpkin pie is a must for Thanksgiving, so why not combine the two into Chai Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake Tarts??
So, let talk about this pumpkin-y, cheesecake-y perfection.
First up, the unbelievably smooth, creamy, and rich pumpkin cheesecake filling. It is the perfect balance of pumpkin and cheesecake with just the right amount of spice.
This Thanksgiving, I’ve teamed up with Kraft and Walmart to make your holiday prep a breeze! You just need a few key ingredients for the filling:
- PHILADELPHIA Original Cream Cheese
- pumpkin puree
- BREAKSTONE'S All-Natural Sour Cream
- brown sugar
and some delicious chai spices like cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, cloves, and allspice.
And now the crust! Gingersnap cookies, pecans, and melted butter are pressed into the bottoms of individual tart pans for a crispy, can’t-get-enough-of-this crust.
This Thanksgiving, you can easily order all ingredients for your holiday menu using Walmart Online Grocery Pickup, or simply pick up in store at a Walmart near you. Either way, Walmart makes it an easy and effortless experience to grab your favorite Kraft products and other recipe necessities!
Pumpkin Chai Cheesecake Tarts
- 24 oz gingersnap cookies
- 1 cup pecans
- 2 sticks 1 cup butter, melted
- 3-8 oz packages PHILADELPHIA Original Cream Cheese room temperature
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- 1-15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE’S All-Natural Sour Cream
- 1 tsp cinnamon plus more for dusting
- ¾ tsp ground cardamom
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp allspice
- ½ tsp salt
- 5 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place gingersnaps and pecans in a food processor and process until finely ground. Add melted butter and process to combine. Divide the crumb mixture among 15 tartlet pans and press in the base and sides. Place tartlet pans on two large baking sheets and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool on baking sheets while you prepare the filling.
- To make the filling, place the cream cheese, sugar, and brown sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Beat on medium high speed for 3-4 minutes until light and fluffy. Add pumpkin puree, sour cream, spices, and salt and beat for 3-4 minutes until smooth. Add eggs, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla and mix until combined.
- Divide the mixture between the prepared tartlet pans. Return baking sheets to oven and bake 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes, then refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Carefully remove tarts from pans and dust with cinnamon to serve.