Rose and Pink Peppercorn Cake is delicious, unique, and so pretty! The cake is topped with a cream cheese glaze and finished with crushed pink peppercorns and dried rose buds.
Valentine’s Day is just a few days away which calls for some romantic baking! Rose and Pink Peppercorn Cake is a festive, delicious cake to make for your special someone, your galentines, or just because! Rose and pink peppercorns give the cake a unique flavor that surprisingly work very well together .. a match made in heaven.
I have to admit, I was a little nervous while testing out this cake. I thought that the pink peppercorns would be too over powering, but they add and interesting kick to the sweet cake. The rose petals make the cake fragrant and add a pretty decorative touch.
Rose and Pink Peppercorn Cake is moist, sweet, and a complete show stopper!
Ingredients You Need For Rose and Pink Peppercorn Cake
baking soda, baking powder, salt
sour cream or Greek yogurt
dried rose buds
How To Make Rose Bundt Cake
bake and cool cake completely
drizzle over cake
sprinkle crushed pink peppercorns and rose buds
slice & enjoy!
If you make this recipe, take a photo and tag #bakedambrosia on Instagram and Facebook so that I can see your creations and feature them on Instagram! To stay up to date with the latest recipes, follow Baked Ambrosia on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. ♡
Rose and Pink Peppercorn Cake
- 3 cups 440 g flour
- 2 cups 400 g sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup 226 g sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cups 160 ml oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp rose water
- 2 tbsp dried rose buds plus more for topping
- 1 tsp pink peppercorns crushed
- 8 oz 226 g cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 200 g cups confectioner's sugar
- 6 tbsp milk room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 14-cup bundt pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix milk and sour cream in a glass measuring cup.
- Add sour cream and eggs, beating to combine after each. Mix in oil, 1/2 cup water, rose water, dried rose buds, and crushed pink peppercorns and beat just to combine. Transfer batter to prepared pan.
- Bake about 40-55 minutes, until a tester inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Glaze: Whisk together cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and milk in a bowl.
- When cake is done, let cake cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Turn out onto rack and let cool completely. Pour glaze over cooled cake and top with additional rose buds. Cake can be stored covered for up to 5 days.