Homemade pita chips – prepared in just a few minutes. Serve this at your next party!
Pita chips are so easy to make. I love them by themselves or to use as a vessel to scoop hummus and other types of dips.
I used the leftover pitas from this Traditional Pita Bread recipe but you can certainly use store-bought pita bread instead.
Homemade Pita Chips
- 7-8 pita breads
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- optional:garlic powder paprika, harissa, or any other spice and herb mixture of your choice
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut each pita bread into 6 wedges and arrange on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, and spices or herbs if using.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 min or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool completely.