Homemade crunchy Almond Butter Vanilla Bean Granola with Cacao Nibs will be your new favorite granola. Packed with wholesome ingredients like oats, almonds, and coconut oil you will never want to buy the store-bought kind again!
Granola is a staple in my house, and it is 100-times better when it is homemade! I always have a batch in my pantry because granola is life, duh. I add it to my yogurt, eat it with almond milk, grab a handful anytime I want a quick snack, or even sprinkle it over some ice cream!
If you’ve never made homemade granola, you are in for a treat. It is way better than store bought kind. It’s fresh, and crispy, and smells amazing. Plus, you get to customize it to your liking.
Homemade granola is also much healthier than the store-bought kind because you control exactly what is going into the recipe.
Almond Butter Vanilla Bean Granola with Cacao Nibs combines the most amazing flavors ever. It is flavored with vanilla bean paste and maple syrup and has crunchy almonds. Cacao nibs add a chocolate-y taste without making this granola too sweet.
This homemade granola recipe is SO simple. It calls for a few simple ingredients that you most likely already have in your pantry…
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED
Make a Greek yogurt parfait with some fresh berries and this granola. Top it off with some dark chocolate shavings for the most delicious breakfast ever!
P.S. The crunch is unreal, you guys!
If you make this recipe, take a photo and tag #bakedambrosia on Instagram and Facebook so that I can see your creations and feature them on Instagram! To stay up to date with the latest recipes, follow Baked Ambrosia on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. ♡
Almond Butter Vanilla Bean Granola with Cacao Nibs
- 5 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup creamy all natural almond butter
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 cup whole almonds roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup cacao nibs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, coconut sugar, and salt.
- Whisk together coconut oil, maple syrup, almond butter, and vanilla bean paste in a separate mixing bowl, until smooth.
- Add coconut oil mixture to oats and stir well making sure to fully coat oats. Divide the oat mixture and spread evenly on prepared baking sheets. Bake 30-35 minutes, stirring the often, until oats are dry.
- Transfer baking sheets to cooling racks and allow to cool completely. Mix in the almonds and cacao nibs to the cooled granola.
- Store granola in air-tight jars.