This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC . All opinions are mine alone. #CelebrateSummerSweetness #CollectiveBias
Creamy vanilla ice cream with fudgy chocolate swirls and M&M’S® Milk Chocolate Candies will be your new summer dessert! This No-Churn Fudge Ripple M&M’S® Ice Cream is rich, smooth, and only takes a few minutes to prepare.
What are your summer plans? We have lots of barbecues planned, pool days, 4th of July fireworks, and late nights by the fire pit. But obviously the most important part is the food right? Specifically the dessert! Make your summer a little sweeter with M&M’S Red, White & Blue Milk Chocolate and Peanut Pantry Jars from Sam’s Club! If you’ve never made homemade ice cream, you are in for a real treat! It’s creamy and rich and you get to customize with whatever you want. Plus, you don’t need an ice cream maker! To make the creamiest, dreamiest ice cream, you need just a few simple ingredients and a little bit of patience. I promise that your friends and family will be impressed when you whip out this No-Churn Fudge Ripple M&M’S Ice Cream this summer! The ice cream itself is sweet, smooth, with fudgy chocolate swirls. And to make it even better (and very patriotic) it’s studded with M&M’S Red, White & Blue Milk Chocolate candies. The M&M’S are made with creamy milk chocolate and honestly the perfect addition to any ice cream.
I purchased a M&M’S Red, White and Blue Milk Chocolate Pantry Jar to have on hand this summer at my local Sam’s Club. As a member, you have access to great values to stock up on all of your summer needs. You will also receive $2 off your Sam’s Club Club Pickup order when you purchase a M&M’S® Red, White & Blue Milk Chocolate or Peanut Candy Pantry Jar! [Offer valid 6/20/19 – 7/10/19]
What Will I Need to Make No-Churn Ice Cream
- Heavy cream
- Cream cheese
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Vanilla extract
How To Make No-Churn Fudge Ripple M&M’S® Ice Cream
No-churn ice cream is so easy to make! The method is simple:
- Whip the heavy cream and cream cheese to stiff peaks
- Add the sweetened condensed milk to the whipped cream
- Fold in M&M’S candies
- Transfer the ice cream to a loaf pan and swirl with fudge.
This no-churn M&M’S Fudge Ripple Ice Cream is delicious, feeds a crowd, and doesn’t require any fancy equipment. It’s perfect for celebrations, BBQs, or anytime you are craving a no-fuss frozen dessert. Give it a try!!
If you make this recipe, take a photo and tag #bakedambrosia on Instagram and Facebook so that I can see your creations and feature them on Instagram! To stay up to date with the latest recipes, follow Baked Ambrosia on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. ♡
No-Churn Fudge Ripple M&M'S® Ice Cream
- 2 oz 57 g cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 14 oz 396 g sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ½ cups M&M'S Milk Chocolate Candies
- ½ cup fudge store-bought or homemade, recipe below
- Line a loaf pan with wax paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat the cream cheese on medium speed until smooth. Add the heavy cream and mix on low speed until combined. Increase the speed to medium high and whisk until stiff peaks form. Stir in vanilla and salt.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the whipped cream and gently fold until completely combined. Fold in M&M'S candies.
- Scoop half of the ice cream into the prepared loaf pan. Add ¼ cup of fudge in tablespoon dollops over ice cream. Use a knife to make swirls. Spoon the remaining ice cream on top, and repeat with the remainder of the fudge. Sprinkle with M&M'S candies.
- Freeze until firm, at least 6 hours before serving. Ice cream can be kept covered in the freezer for up to 1 week.
Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- 3 oz 85 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 tbsp 15 g butter, room temperature
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 ½ tbsp 31 g dark brown sugar
- 2 tbsp 15 g cocoa powder
- Place the chopped chocolate, butter, and vanilla in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, whisk the cream, maple syrup, brown sugar, and cocoa powder until the sugar dissolves. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, whisking constantly.
- Pour the mixture over the chopped chocolate and butter. Let sit for 1 minute, then whisk until smooth. Set aside to cool completely to room temperature.