If you’re looking for a dessert that combines the rich flavor of chocolate with the sweet taste of strawberries, then you have to try these Strawberry Brownies! The perfect combination of fudgy, chocolatey goodness and the bright, fruity flavor of strawberries make for a truly irresistible treat.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- The use of melted chocolate in the batter creates a deep and intense chocolate flavor.
- The addition of strawberry puree not only adds a pop of color, but also a subtle fruity taste that perfectly complements the chocolate.
- The swirling technique used in this recipe gives the brownies a beautiful marbled effect, making them as visually stunning as they are delicious.
- For the best results, use high-quality chocolate.
- Fresh or frozen strawberries can be used to make the puree, just make sure they are fully thawed and drained if using frozen.
- Be sure to use room temperature eggs for a smooth batter.
- To create the marbled effect, simply drop spoonfuls of the strawberry puree on top of the brownie batter and use a toothpick to swirl it in.
- Line your baking pan with parchment paper to ensure the brownies come out cleanly.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely before cutting them for neat and clean edges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can whole wheat flour or a gluten-free flour blend if you prefer.
Yes, you can use coconut oil or vegetable oil if you prefer.
Yes, you can freeze these muffins for up to three months. Make sure to let them cool completely before putting them in a freezer safe container. To serve, allow to thaw at room temperature, or heat them up in the microwave in 30 second intervals.
These Fudgy Strawberry Swirl Brownies are the perfect dessert for any occasion. They are easy to make, delicious, and visually stunning. Give this recipe a try and you won’t be disappointed! These brownies are perfect for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s day, birthdays or just a sweet treat to enjoy with your loved one.
If you make this recipe, take a photo and tag #bakedambrosia on Instagram and Facebook so that I can see your creations and feature them on Instagram! To stay up to date with the latest recipes, follow Baked Ambrosia on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. ♡
Strawberry Swirl Fudge Brownies
- 9 oz fresh or frozen strawberries see note
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups butter
- 12 oz chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar
- 6 eggs room temperature
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9 x 13 inch (22 x 30 cm) pan with parchment paper.
- Place strawberries in a high speed blender or food processor and puree until smooth. Sieve puree to remove the seeds and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour and salt. Set aside.
- Place the butter and chocolate in medium size saucepan over low heat until completely melted. Remove from heat and whisk in both sugars, eggs, and vanilla.
- Sprinkle the flour mixture over the chocolate mixture. Use a spatula to fold the flour until just combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and spread out to an even layer. Drizzle the strawberry puree over the bater and swirl using a table knife. Bake the brownies for 25-35 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through baking. Do not over bake!
- Remove brownies from oven and cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into squares and enjoy!
- Store brownies in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.