The BEST Strawberry Swirl Fudge Brownies - These brownies are decadent, rich, and chocolatey with a colorful and delicious strawberry swirl!
THESE are strawberry swirl fudge brownies - aka the best brownies you will ever eat! They are rich, decadent, and gooey, with a swirl of strawberry puree … drizzled with a little bit more chocolate. Strawberry swirl brownies are perfect for Valentine's Day && any other time you're craving an extra chocolatey dessert.
I absolutely love brownies - they are dense, sweet, chocolatey, simple to prepare, and so versatility. In this recipe, I added one of my favorite fruits to the mix; strawberries! Fresh or frozen strawberries are pureed and then swirled into the rich chocolate batter. The results are colorful and irresistible fudgy brownies that you will not be able to get enough of!
Ingredients Needed For The Best Fudge Brownies
- light brown sugar
How To Make Strawberry Swirl Fudge Brownies
puree and sieve strawberries
make brownie batter
swirl strawberry puree into brownies
bake and let cool
Tips For Making Perfect Brownies
- Use high quality ingredients. I like to use Ghirardelli Baking Chocolate, but any high quality chocolate will produce the best flavor. Brownies have a high butter ratio, so make sure that the butter you use is good quality.
- Use room temperature eggs. Room temperature eggs bind more easily to the rest of the ingredients, resulting in a smooth and rich batter.
- Do NOT over bake! Fudgy brownies are ready when the sides look a little dry and have pulled slightly away from the edges of the pan. The center will be slightly gooey but it will firm up while cooling.
- Cool the brownies completely before cutting. This may the hardest part about making fudgy brownies. As tempting as it may be, resist the urge to cut the brownies fresh out of the oven. Let them cool to room temperature and even stick them in the fridge for a couple of hours. This will help you get clean and perfect squares.
If you make this recipe, take a photo and tag #bakedambrosia on Instagram and Facebook so that I can see your creations and feature them on Instagram! To stay up to date with the latest recipes, follow Baked Ambrosia on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. ♡
Strawberry Swirl Fudge Brownies
- 9 oz 255 g cups fresh or frozen strawberries*, see note
- 1 ½ cups 225 g all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups 375 g butter
- 12 oz 350 g chocolate
- 1 ½ cups 300 g sugar
- ⅔ cup 200 g light brown sugar
- 6 eggs room temperature
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9 x 13 inch (22 x 30 cm) pan with parchment paper.
- Place strawberries in a high speed blender or food processor and puree until smooth. Sieve puree to remove the seeds and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour and salt. Set aside.
- Place the butter and chocolate in medium size saucepan over low heat until completely melted. Remove from heat and whisk in both sugars, eggs, and vanilla.
- Sprinkle the flour mixture over the chocolate mixture. Use a spatula to fold the flour until just combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and spread out to an even layer. Drizzle the strawberry puree over the bater and swirl using a table knife. Bake the brownies for 25-35 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through baking. Do not over bake!
- Remove brownies from oven and cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into squares and enjoy!
- Store brownies in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.