Skinny Jalapeño Watermelon Margaritas are so easy to make with the perfect balance of sweet and spicy. The ultimate summer margarita!
This post has been sponsored by Bai. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
It’s Monday and we’re drinking Skinny Jalapeño Watermelon Margaritas! It’s pretty much the BEST.DAY.EVER.
Can every day of my life could look exactly like this one??
I’ve always said that margaritas are my absolute favorite cocktails. But, it has to be a REAL margarita — no sour mix for me. I usually stick to traditional lime + tequila margaritas, but if I have to choose another flavor, I often go with watermelon. Watermelon margaritas are SO refreshing and delicious!
So, Skinny Jalapeño Watermelon Margaritas — there’s jalapeño infused tequila … and lime … and triple sec … plus, a special ingredient to help tie in that refreshing watermelon flavor, Bai® Kula Watermelon, of course ! It doesn’t get much better than that, – especially in August when it’s 100+ degrees.
These are spicy, tart, and sweet. I LOVE IT. The spiciness comes from jalapeño slices. It’s just spicy enough. You get the sweetness from the Bai Kula Watermelon, a little tart from the lime, and then BOOM! Some heat.
And if spicy isn’t your thing, you can always just leave out the jalapeño part and just use regular tequila.
What really takes THESE margaritas over the top though is Bai® Kula Watermelon! It’s just sweet enough with bold flavor and no artificial sweeteners. There are only 5 calories and 1 gram of sugar per serving. Plus, Bai® drinks are infused with antioxidants!
You can find delicious Bai® flavors like Kula Watermelon, Molokai Coconut, and Brasilia Blueberry at your local Target all summer long! Make sure to save 10% on Bai with Cartwheel in the Target App, now through 9/1!
If you make this recipe, take a photo and tag #bakedambrosia on Instagram and Facebook so that I can see your creations and feature them on Instagram! To stay up to date with the latest recipes, follow Baked Ambrosia on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. ♡
Skinny Jalapeño Watermelon Margaritas
- 1 ½ oz silver tequila
- 1 ½ oz triple sec
- 1 oz lime juice
- ¼ cup Bai® Kula Watermelon
- 2-4 jalapeño slices depending on how spicy you like it
- crushed ice
- coarse salt for the rim of glass
- ½ cup watermelon balls for serving
- lime slices for serving
- Add salt to a small plate. Use a lime wedge to wet the rim of the glass, and then dip the top of the glass into the salt until well coated. Fill the glass with crushed ice and a few watermelon balls.
- Add tequila, triple sec, lime juice, Bai® Kula Watermelon, jalapeño slices, and ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake until the exterior frosts. Strain the liquid into your glass, and garnish with a slice of lime and jalapeño slices.