One-Bowl Paleo Zucchini Pistachio Bread made with fresh and healthy zucchini, pistachios, and olive oil is a delicious and easy savory treat the whole family will love! (gluten free, grain free, dairy free, low carb)
Paleo Zucchini Pistachio Bread.
AKA holding onto every last bit of summer for as long as I can.
I actually first made this recipe last winter and I couldn’t wait to share it with you! Even though zucchinis are abundant during the summer months, this bread is perfect all year round.
This savory zucchini quick bread is incredibly moist, delicious, and sooo addictive. It’s perfect for breakfast or as a snack and it is packed full of healthy ingredients.
Zucchini Pistachio Bread is as easy it gets, and it comes together in no time. There’s no need for fancy mixers or kneading – one large mixing bowl is all you need.
More Recipes You'll Love!
Cauliflower Breadsticks - a gluten free and low carb alternative to traditional breadsticks.
Paleo Sandwich Bread - ready for the oven in just 5 minutes!
Healthy Seed and Nut Bread - no-knead, good-for-you bread.
Kale Croque Madame Grilled Cheese - the ultimate sandwich!
Skinny Banana Bread - so moist and lightly sweetened.
If you make this recipe, take a photo and tag #bakedambrosia on Instagram and Facebook so that I can see your creations and feature them on Instagram! To stay up to date with the latest recipes, follow Baked Ambrosia on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. ♡
Paleo Zucchini Pistachio Loaf (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free)
- 2 medium zucchinis grated
- 4 eggs
- ⅓ cup almond milk or milk of choice
- ⅓ cup olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 ½ cups almond flour
- ⅓ cup tapioca starch
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- ¼ cup pistachios chopped (divided)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Beat eggs, almond milk, and oil in a large bowl until well combined. Add almond flour, tapioca starch, coconut flour, chia seeds, 2 tbsp chopped pistachios, baking powder, and salt. Mix until combined. Stir in grated zucchini.
- Transfer batter to prepared loaf pan and top with the remaining pistachios.
- Bake 1 hour - 1 hour 10 minutes, or until a wooden skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan and transferring to a cooling rack.