The best Paleo Sandwich Bread is made with just a handful of ingredients and will be in the oven in just 5 minutes! It is gluten free, grain free, yeast free, and low carb!
Ok, I have a confession to make ...
I don't like sandwiches. Like really, really do not like them. If my only option is a sandwich and I am on the verge of hunger, I would rather be hangry and wait until I can get my hands on anything else than that sandwich.
BUT, give me a slice of bread and put some almond butter on it .. or a mashed avocado ... or ummm a poached egg on top of it, and I will gladly eat it.
I'm crazy, I know.
So, Paleo Sandwich Bread. This bread is gluten free, grain free, dairy free, yeast free, and low carb. Its also THE BEST Paleo bread I have ever tasted. Its delicious warm out of the oven, or toasted, and you can even make it into a sandwich.
You only need few ingredients, and within 5 minutes you will have a homemade loaf of bread baking in the oven.
More Recipes You'll Love!
Low Carb Cauliflower Bread Sticks - gluten free and low carb alternative to traditional breadsticks.
Paleo Zucchini Pistachio Bread - a delicious and easy savory treat the whole family will love!
Healthy Seed and Nut Bread - good-for-you bread – loaded with seeds, nuts, and grains.
Paleo Chocolate Chip Pancake Muffins - perfect for meal prep!
If you make this recipe, take a photo and tag #bakedambrosia on Instagram and Facebook so that I can see your creations and feature them on Instagram! To stay up to date with the latest recipes, follow Baked Ambrosia on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. ♡
The BEST Paleo Sandwich Bread (gluten free, grain free, yeast free, low carb)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease a standard-size loaf pan and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add almond flour, coconut flour, flaxmeal, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Add eggs, oil, maple syrup, and apple cider vinegar. Whisk well until well combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared loaf pan and bake 30-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and cool.
- Store leftover bread wrapped in the refrigerator for up tp 5 days.