These Healthy Chewy Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are the best ever! They’re incredibly soft, chewy, and perfectly spiced with a hint of cinnamon. (refined sugar-free, vegan)
I have a new addition to your weekly cookie rotation - Healthy Chewy Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. And trust me, no one will ever guess that they are healthy. Or, that they gluten free, vegan, and contain no refined sugars. Yup, they're just THAT good! They are chewy, perfectly spiced, and highly addicting. Try them out for yourself, if you don't believe me!
Ingredients You Need To Make Healthy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
quick cooking oats
How To Make Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
These cookies couldn't be any easier to make! All you need in 1 bowl and 10 minutes before you have a baking sheet full of healthy and delicious cookies ready for the oven. All the ingredients are mixed together until a dough forms. You see, simple! Then all you have to do is form the cookies and bake them for about 10 minutes.
More Recipes You'll Love!
Healthy No-Bake Brownies - made in just 5 minutes using simple raw ingredients!
Banana Coconut Cashew Granola - crunchy, tropical, and completely addicting!
Chocolate Protein Pancakes - packed with probiotics and fiber in every bite.
Whole Wheat Pumpkin Muffins - moist, fluffy and perfectly spiced.
Healthy Seed and Nut Bread - loaded with seeds, nuts, and grains.
If you make this recipe, take a photo and tag #bakedambrosia on Instagram and Facebook so that I can see your creations and feature them on Instagram! To stay up to date with the latest recipes, follow Baked Ambrosia on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. ♡
Healthy Chewy Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies (Refined Sugar Free, Vegan)
- 1 ½ 120 g cup gluten free quick cooking oats
- ¾ cup + 2 tbsp 104 g almond flour
- ⅓ cup 68 g coconut sugar
- ¼ cup 35 g tapioca flour
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup 120 ml almond milk or any other plant-based milk
- ¼ cup 35 g raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk oats, almond flour, coconut sugar, tapioca flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- Add almond milk and mix until dough forms. Fold in raisins.
- Form dough into tablespoon sized balls and place on parchment lined baking sheet. Gently press down each cookie to flatten.
- Bake cookies 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely.