Chewy, sweet, and delicious White Chocolate Blondies are topped with a Raspberry Champagne Frosting for the ultimate dessert.
The best blondies are chewy, buttery, and sweet with a dense crumb. I love blondies because they are simple and quick, and can be customized. Here we are adding white chocolate and topping them with a special frosting. The blondies are delicious on their own and the frosting is completely optional (but highly recommended).
So, White Chocolate Blondies with Raspberry Champagne Frosting. They are chewy, sweet, and delicious. Studded with white chocolate and topped with a fluffy and light frosting for a bite of heaven. A few simple ingredients and 1 mixing bowl is all you need to make the best blondies.
Ingredients You Need For White Chocolate Blondies
light brown sugar
How To Make Chewy White Chocolate Blondies
whisk in sugars
add eggs and vanilla
mix in dry ingredients
fold in white chocolate
bake and cool completely
top with frosting and cut into squares.
Light and Fluffy Raspberry Champagne Frosting
Now comes the fun part! Raspberries are champagne are cooked down and then mixed into a simple buttercream frosting. The flavor is light and fruity, with a special touch from the champagne.
Tips For Making Perfect No-Fail Blondies
- Melted butter gives the blondies their classic chewy and dense texture. For a deeper flavor, brown the butter before adding in the sugars.
- I use a combination of light brown sugar and granulated sugar in this recipe. You can use all light brown sugar for a stronger butterscotch flavor. Dark brown sugar can also be used, but keep in mind it will result in a darker, sweeter, and more moist blondies.
- Use a high quality chocolate such as Valrhona or Ghirardelli.
- For clean squares, make sure the blondies are completely cooled before cutting.
More Recipes You'll Love!
Strawberry Swirl Fudge Brownies - decadent, rich, and chocolatey with a colorful and delicious strawberry swirl!
Classic Blondies - chewy, dense, not-too-sweet.
White Chocolate Coconut Almond Cake - an all-time favorite!
White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies - big and chewy bakery style cookies.
Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies - soft, chewy, & bursting with flavor!
If you make this recipe, take a photo and tag #bakedambrosia on Instagram and Facebook so that I can see your creations and feature them on Instagram! To stay up to date with the latest recipes, follow Baked Ambrosia on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. ♡
White Chocolate Blondies with Raspberry Champagne Frosting
- ¾ cup 170 g butter, melted
- 1 cup 200 g light brown sugar
- ½ cup 100 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups 300 g flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup 175 g white chocolate, chopped
Raspberry Champagne Buttercream Frosting
- 1 cup 125 g raspberries
- ¼ cup 60 ml champagne
- 1 cup 226 g butter, room temperature
- 2 cups 250 g confectioner's sugar
- flaked sea salt optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk butter and sugars until smooth. Whisk in eggs and vanilla. Add flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix just until combined (do not overmix!). Fold in chopped white chocolate. Transfer batter to prepared pan.
- Bake until top is golden brown, about 25 to 30 minutes. Set pan on a wire rack, and let cool completely. Remove cake from pan and spread frosting in an even layer. Sprinkle with sea salt. Cut into 16 squares.
Raspberry Champagne Frosting
- Place raspberries and champagne in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, then reduce to medium low heat and continue cooking until reduced, about 6-8 minutes. Pass through a sieve and cool completely.
- Beat butter on high speed until light and fluffy. Mix in cooled raspberry/champagne reduction. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating at low speed until smooth.