These Skinny Sparkling Strawberry Vodka Cocktails are light and fruity - perfect for a hot summer day!
This post is sponsored by Sparkling ICE but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Oh my gosh. These Skinny Sparkling Strawberry Vodka Cocktails are going to be your go-to summer drink!
They are delicious, refreshing, and have wayyyyy less calories than your average cocktail. Helloooo bikini body!
These drinks are embarrassingly easy to make - pureed strawberries, vodka, and Sparkling Ice Lemon Lime. They are filled with a layer of strawberry puree and topped off with vodka. And Sparkling Ice! Sparkling Ice is my newest obsession.
I love using Sparkling Ice in cocktails. These sparkling drinks are made with natural flavors, vitamins, antioxidants, and ZERO sugar. Click here to find all 16 (yes 16!) fruit flavors! You can even save up to 15% and get free delivery when you Subscribe & Save as a Prime member.
Also! You'll need LOTS and LOTS of ice - it's key here. I prefer crushed ice, but regular ice cubes work too. Just make sure you really fill your glass up with ice. The colder the better! Especially when you're sipping on these by the pool.
If you make this recipe, take a photo and tag #bakedambrosia on Instagram and Facebook so that I can see your creations! To stay up to date with the latest recipes, follow Baked Ambrosia on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. ♡
Skinny Sparkling Strawberry Vodka Cocktails
- ¼ cup strawberry puree
- 3 oz vodka
- 8 oz Sparkling Ice Lemon Lime or any other lemon/lime flavored sparkling water
- crushed ice
- sliced strawberries and lemon slices
- 2 cups strawberries hulled and quartered
- ½ cup water
- Fill each glass with 2 tablespoons of strawberry puree. Fill the glasses with ice. Add 1.5 ounces vodka to each, and top with sparkling water. Garnish with sliced strawberries and lemon slices. Serve!
- To make the strawberry puree, place quartered strawberries and water in a blender or food processor. Puree until smooth. Transfer to a measuring cup or pitcher and refrigerate until ready to use.