These Thermomix Blueberry Flax Muffins are moist, fluffy, and wholesome, with crispy tops. This will be your new favorite breakfast or snack!
Thermomix Blueberry Flax Muffins
Blueberry muffins are a breakfast staple, but they taste just as good in the afternoon with a cup of coffee, or late at night with a glass of warm milk. They are easy to make, with minimal prep time. If you have a Thermomix, the batter comes together in just a few minutes. (If you don’t know what a Thermomix is, find out more about my most loved AND used kitchen appliance here.)
The addition of flaxmeal to blueberry muffins adds a hearty and slightly nutty taste, while keeping the muffins extra moist.
Ingredients For Blueberry Flax Muffin Recipe
light brown sugar
How To Make Thermomix Blueberry Muffins
preheat oven and line muffin tin with liners
prepare batter in your Thermomix
fill muffin tins
sprinkle with coarse sugar
bake for 25-30 minutes
let cool slightly
Can You Freeze Blueberry Muffins?
Blueberry flax muffins freeze well! If you aren't a morning person, you can still enjoy a warm blueberry muffin without baking it at that very moment. Here's how to freeze blueberry muffins:
Make sure muffins are completely cool before wrapping them in a freezer safe airtight container.
When you are ready to defrost a muffins, simple remove it from the freezer and let it thaw completely at room temperature. For a warm muffin, wrap the blueberry muffin in tin foil and heat at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
Enjoy your blueberry muffins within 3 months of placing them in the freezer.
These Thermomix blueberry flax muffins are quick, reliable, and consistent; they really come out perfect every time!
More Recipes You'll Love!
Bakery Style Triple Chocolate Muffins - these muffins are better than the bakery’s!
Whole Wheat Pumpkin Muffins - moist, fluffy, and perfectly spiced.
Thermomix Strawberry Shortbread Cookies for Two - perfect amount to share with your favorite someone!
Cherry Almond Muffins - delicious with a cup of coffee!
Banana Nut Cake - topped with a simple cream cheese frosting.
If you make this recipe, take a photo and tag #bakedambrosia on Instagram and Facebook so that I can see your creations and feature them on Instagram! To stay up to date with the latest recipes, follow Baked Ambrosia on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. ♡
Thermomix Blueberry Flax Muffins
- 2 oz 57 g butter, room temperature
- 3 ¾ oz 106 g light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 oz 170 g buttermilk
- 8 ½ oz 241 g flour
- 3 tablespoon 25 g flaxmeal
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 8 oz 226 g blueberries
- coarse sugar for topping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a 12-cup muffin tip with muffin liners and set aside.
- Add butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and buttermilk to mixing bowl and mix 1 min / speed 3. Add flour, flaxmeal, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and mix 30 sec / speed 5. Use the spatula to fold in blueberries.
- Scoop about ¼ cup of batter into the prepared muffin tin. Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon of coarse sugar on top of each muffin. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the tops are light golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Remove the muffins from the oven, and after 5 minutes transfer them to a wire rack to cool.